Countdown till baby Reagan is here!

 BabyName Ticker

Monday, February 26, 2007

Random Thoughts

Well, the past week has been a good one, Bobby had his first big test this past Friday and did really well. He was hoping to do a little better, but he has been only doing better and better at the academy, I am so confident he will get higher scores the further he gets in! Just to let you all know, we found out his graduation is July 12th, so mark your calendars, we would love to have you come!
Anyway, nothing really new to share, it is a little crazy at our house right now. Crazy in the sense that the dog is being crazy, Bobby is being crazy, and Charles (our son) is being crazy. Here I am:



Pretty normal right? This is what is going on around me:

Roxy is attacking our food
Bobby and Charles playing guitar hero


Here I am trying to get them to pay attention to me...

I finally just made Roxy play with me! :)

Ok we are hopefully going to watch 24 sometime soon and end the madness that is my household. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom R says: Things seem pretty normal to me, especially in light of having high stress moments. You have to destress sometime, guys. Is Charles still looking to you as Parents!? I love you and am still praying.

The Murphys said...

just wait until you add screaming baby to the mix! =)
~Kelley

Jessica said...

You know if I was there, then WE could be wild!! Miss you!

Momma.Smart said...

Glad to hear bobby's doin well witht he academy! July is going to come so fast! Cant wait for our date tomorrow!