Countdown till baby Reagan is here!

 BabyName Ticker

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Our Little Pumpkin

Well it's been a while since we have posted because we have been in the middle of moving! We are finally all settled in out temporary place which is a basement apartment in Laytonsville. We couldn't ask for a better deal. We rent from a great family, in a great neighborhood, and Roxy and Kaylie have both been acting like we never moved at all! We still continue the house hunt though...hopefully it won't be too long that we find our own place!
Well first of all, Kaylie has a new carseat! Yep, she has already grown out of her baby carrier! I don't think I was quite ready for this one yet!


Here is a shot Daddy took of her sitting in her swing. She is so happy! :)


And now to the pumpkin patch! We went to Butler's Orchard this past Saturday to pick out our first pumpkin with Kaylie. Last year I was just pregnant with her and just starting to show when we went and talked all about how we couldn't wait to bring her for the first time! This trip was so special, and Bobby and I had a blast with her. We took tons of pictures! Here are some of them...















One more thing: Kaylie has been eating vegetables! So far sweet potato's are a hit, green beans? Not so much...carrots? Just tried those yesterday, she loves them!! :)

Until Later...

No comments: