Countdown till baby Reagan is here!

 BabyName Ticker

Saturday, January 13, 2007

And so it begins.....

For some time now I have wanted to start a blog but wondered if I really had that much to say. After reading many of my friends blogs I just couldn't resist. Here I will post things that Bobby and I are learning, fun things that we do, and just our everday life together as a newly married couple. I can't wait to share all of our adventures with you, our friends and family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Zaalfam....Bobby, Alissa, and my grandpuppy Roxy :) I'm proud of you too...Alissa is doing awesome at work, Bobby's gonna be the best police officer ever, and Roxy can sit, 'down', and give 5. It doesn't get much better than that! Love you with all my heart. ~mom

Anonymous said...

Tina (Mom R)
This is great. I'm glad we finally figured out how to log into the blog. Great pics including that Roxy dog and constant updates. You are constantly in our prayers. Love you both.